miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Diary Entrie: A different History

A different History: DIARY ENTRIE

16 August 1944:
                          Dear Diary,

                                            Today is not like the other days. I’m very scared and I don’t know what is happening. I woke up in the morning like I always do and I stayed at home. Later my mother appeared and said to me that I had to run away. Very scared I started to run to another place… I was hidden when a strange man appeared with a suit made of metal and this man of metal was the most terrible man that I have met. At midday I was in a jail with my mother. The soldier was with us waiting for a ship. Later the ship appeared and a lot of soldiers also appeared with a lot of jails. The man opened our jail and he took a gun. Then he said that we had to go in the ship. Then in the afternoon the strange people that appeared gave food to my mother and me. They also gave food to all the Indian people that were with us. Finally, in the evening I went to bed but I saw a person trying to scape. I listened that the man that was trying to go away from the ship was shouting and I was very scared. I don’t know what happened later but I think that the man died. Now I’m waiting. I hope that I can go away of this ship. This is the most horrible thing that happened in my life and I don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales